Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Late Sunday Night

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I'm just checking in to say hi. Not much to report today except good singing in church, and very cold once again, 34 degrees as I write. Thank goodness for houses, and walls, and insulation, and heaters, lol. I hope you had a nice day, and I saw that you are gonna do some portrait photography in the upcoming snowstorm.

No cold wimp you! :)

Seriously though, I hope you were able to get some models, and also that you get some good flurries. I just looked at weather.com for your area, and it looks guaranteed. There is all kinds of potential for great shots, with lots of white, lots of texture, and even motion as well (if you are shooting while snow is falling).

Post a picture or two if you wanna; I know you will get some good ones.  :)

Well, that's all I know for tonight. See you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment