Friday, December 18, 2015

Rock 'N Roll

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I am hangin' with The Black Kitty tonight, here in Pearl's dining room. I let her in cause it's freezing outside. She normally sleeps in the shed out back and doesn't come in the house much even if I offer, because usually The Kobedog is around to chase her away. But he is currently sound asleep back in Pearl's bedroom, so she did come in this time. Now I just wish she'd stop pestering me, lol, and playing with the computer cords.

I see you will be attending the Ultrea/Fall ll Rise show on Saturday night. That is great, and it's nice that the concert continuum is continuing! I hope all bands continue to gig regularly, get noticed by management & promoters and all those good things.  That will translate into more work and more notice for you, and all you've gotta do is keep making the bands look good in photos and videos, which is What You Do so it's a piece of cake.

Hey, being in the rock biz is pretty cool, eh?  :)

Not a lot to report on my end, though I am glad - (I think) - that Deep Purple will be getting into the Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame. I'm glad for Ritchie's sake, even though he won't be there because he doesn't do stuff like that.

I finished Season Five of "The Walking Dead" tonight, so now I've gotta watch it on TV like everybody else. Luckily for me, Pearl has AMC, so now I will check the schedule for Season Six episodes, which aren't on dvd yet. Not sure where they can go with the plotlines, because it certainly can't get anymore gruesome or violent, but maybe they will finally find out what caused the human race to turn into Zombies in the first place, an aspect the show has never explored. I had never before this year watched even a single episode of any cable hit show phenomenon (Sopranos, et al), but Grimsley got me hooked on "Breaking Bad" and now "Walking Dead", so I'm in it for the duration.

Tomorrow morn I will take The Kobester to Le Groomer at 10am, then come back and help Pearl with her Christmas cards, but I'll be around most of the day. And then after Saturday morn, I'll have a week off until December 26th.

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment