Thursday, December 10, 2015

On The Road

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am thinking you might even be on the road at this moment, as you guys must be travelling in a van or vans, am I correct? And since the gig probably ended a couple hours ago, maybe you are en route to the next tour stop. Just a guess on my part.......

You probably have got some great shots already and I'll be looking forward to seeing them when you post 'em. Today I was able to see a few of your posts, one via Lee Milbrandt (photo of venue) and one of James's first laminate, which he is justifiably proud of. This is so cool for all of you guys.

I also saw the "quote" that Sarah posted, lol. Don't get me started on that gibberish, haha. Or maybe you posted it just to get me started.......  ;)

I went on a minor hike this noon, while Pearl was at a Reseda Woman's Club meeting, up to Stoney Point, which is just north of Santa Susana State Park. Stoney is a small mountain made out of big sandstone rocks. I've been there several times before, usually just for picture taking because unless you're a rock climber there isn't much hiking to be done, just around the mountain and back. But I did get the one shot of the hawk, so that was cool.

This eve, same as last night : One episode of "The Pacific" (horrific depiction of Iwo Jima) and one of "Walking Dead". Lots of reading, as always.

Another warm day, about 80. But tomorrow, the cold is supposed to set in and stay with us for awhile, low 60s in the daytime, mid 30s at night. Ah, but that's Christmas in L.A., a cold clear black sky at night with lots of sparkling lights. I always enjoy The Season.

Continue to have a blast on your tour, and I will see you in the morning!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  

No comments:

Post a Comment