Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beautiful Photo + OKC + 1989

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

That was a very beautiful photo you posted this morning from the wedding. Very romantic. I'm sure the newlyweds will be very happy with your pictures if that one is any indication. So was that your first wedding job? I am guessing it was, because you have never posted any such pix before. And now you have yet another style/category to add to your repertoire.  :)

And not only that, but : weddings rule. :)

A quiet day for me. Still no hike, but one will definitely be coming up. I am trying to really take my time with my job now, to make sure everything is good and well taken care of every day. All the little details, because Pearl will be 92 in a couple weeks, and The Kobester is now heading toward 17. So there's a lot to do each day, and a lot of things to remember. Hikes are still definitely in the picture, but on days with less time to spare, reading is the main pastime.

Right now I am concentrating on Stephen Jones' "Others Unknown" (the OKC book), and it is just blowing my mind what the U.S. Justice Department did to basically demonise and railroad McVeigh, and finally to execute him. As stated before, Tim McVeigh had political views I certainly would not have agreed with, and he had associations with people I would not want to know, but those factors alone do not make him guilty.

This book is an astonishing look at how far government agencies will go in order to "win" a case, and as Jones points out - that's their goal. Not to find the truth of a case, which is often convoluted, but instead to Find A Suitable Culprit, someone whom they can "prove" did it, and then to use any means neccessary - including fraud, obsfucation, intimidation, deciet and other odious tactics - in order to convict their Chosen Perpetrator.

Sorry, SB. I know I write about unpleasant subjects sometimes, but to me it's important, given my own life experience. I should make doubly clear, however, that I am in no way anti-government. Quite the opposite, actually. What I am is anti-criminal. And as we see, there are criminals in the government, and in it's agencies, and in the military, in a big way, and it's almost catastrophic, which is why we had 9/11.

So that book is blowing my mind. I am gonna be writing more, too, about 1989, as I mentioned last month. And it will be just in dribs and drabs, whatever occurs to me on a given day. When I read books like "Most Dangerous" by Sherwood Kent (who is really SK Bain), or the OKC book by Jones, I am more and more outraged at what was done to me.

When I say "outraged", I certainly don't mean it in the literal sense, because so much time has passed and I have not been emotional about my experience for many years now. I guess what I mean is that I am outraged that secretive people in the government, and military, get away with certain things, simply because they have technology and procedures that no one understands. I have made an attempt to understand what happened to me over the past 22 years, and it has taken a Herculean effort on my part. But the good news is that, with the passage of time, things have smoothed out, and I have been able to simultaneously continue my effort (little by little) and also to enjoy my life, which as you know I enjoy the heck out of. The key is to compartmentalise things, to keep "life" in the big picture in the everyday sense, but to also maintain an unerring inner focus on discovering what happened. That is something I keep quiet about nowdays, because I want my outward focus on my life to be on the joyous aspects. But my Inner Detective never rests, and I must say that I derive joy out of discovering the truth about things as well.

The Truth is joyous, and that's the key. Focus on the truth.

Even if, in my case, it's been extremely difficult to uncover.

For tonight, I will just post a link to something called a "Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement". This form is very close, if not identical, to what I was "asked" (more accurately "strongly encouraged") to sign, on the morning of September 2, 1989, by two agents of the government, at an apartment complex called Concord Square in Reseda.

Here is the link : https://www.fas.org/sgp/isoo/new_sf312.pdf

That's all for tonight, Sweet Baby.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment