Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Helping The Kitty Is Beautiful + "Battleground" + 1989 (Wilbur Wash continued)

Happy Super Late Night, my Darling,

As the little kids would say : "Are we there yet"?  :) I am guessing the answer is yes, that you are in Massachusetts by now. The gig is tomorrow night, so you must be there. I see I was correct in my guess that your "Tour Life" photo was taken at a campground, specifically KOA, which I hadn't heard of until I Googled it, but that is cool that they have such places for folks to park and stay overnight when they are traveling.

I saw your post of the Sweet Kitty that you guys encountered, and hopefully someone will adopt him soon, and he will get his eye infection taken care of too, so that is great. He ran into the right group of people.  :)

A regular work day for me, but I did watch a movie tonight : "Battleground", a World War Two picture starring Van Johnson and a host of character actors from the late 40s. I hadn't heard of it before, but it was nominated for six Academy Awards, so it must have made quite a splash when it was released in 1948. Despite the title, the emphasis is on story rather than action, though there is a bit of that as well, including some incredible stock footage of actual battle. Shot in B&W (for which it won an Oscar), it looks like the real thing, the countryside of France in the frozen winter of 1944. It also won a well deserved Oscar for the script.

A bit more on the Wilbur Wash location as recounted last night (and remember that, because I know it's weird, I am writing it mostly "to myself" because writing it out helps me to organise my thoughts. You can either read it or ignore it yourself, and if you do read it, just take it at face value because it's out of context. It's a "small weird part" of a much more humongously weird whole......but anyway....)

Just to recap from last night, there are only three possibilities about Bob moving into the Wilbur Wash house. Keep in mind the most important thing : that I did not recall my experience at the Wash, and inside the house, until he moved there.

The first possibility is that after being evicted from his apartment, Bob found the abandoned house just a short distance away and decided to move there, even though it was clearly abandoned. In other words, the first possibility is that his move was entirely a coincidence.

The second possibility is that I have the location of the incident entirely wrong. Now, I must reiterate that the incident itself most definitely happened, and it was Mega Weird and Enormous, and Supernatural, and I could write a book just about that one incident. And over the years, I have asked myself : "do I have the right location"? Or did I "surmise" the location just because Bob moved into that house?

I have spent twenty years considering that question, and the truth is that there never has been any question.

The Wilbur Wash, and the house located there, is exactly where the event happened. 100% Certain.

So that leaves the third possibility, that Bob moved into the Wilbur Wash house deliberately - on purpose - probably at the direction of someone - because it was part of my program of memory recovery, for me to see that house, and the Wash, and the cul-de-sac, etc.

If you knew Bob at the time, and if you had seen his connections with various people, and how law enforcement reacted to him, you might agree with me that Possibility #3 is the most likely possibility.

To me, it is the only possibility. The government, in Classified matters, moves in mysterious ways.

But that is not the only Weird Happenstance involving the Wilbur Wash house. It is only logical to ask the question, "Hey Ad, how did you come to be at the house in the first place? You say that a memory of the house, and the Wash, returned when Bob moved in, in May 1997. But what was the memory ? And when did it take place?

Well, that's the mindblower. I had indeed been at the Wilbur Wash house before, in September 1989. I will tell the story another night, perhaps tomorrow, but for tonight I will say that I was taken to that house in September 1989 in a certain person's car, a person that I know and associate with to this day. This person came to my house, perhaps on a Sunday afternoon, maybe on September 10 (though I do not know for sure), and wanted me to ride along on a short trip ("ten minutes" in the person's estimation) to a house where the person was to buy some marijuana.........

I protested, which I will describe tomorrow, but the person insisted. And so I went with the person.  ///

That's all for tonight, Sweet Baby. Have a great show tomorrow night! See you in the morn.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment