Saturday, August 6, 2016

LIfechanger + Quatermass BBC + Ghost Photography

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice Friday, and I'll bet that you've got a good weekend ahead. Last night, after I was done posting the blog, a saw a post via Tyler Lambert in which the text said something like "my life is changing so fast", which I took to mean your own life, and if that is true then it's really a mindblower because it's everything we always used to talk about in the old days. It's a trip, SB! It's like the old days were a warmup for what was to come next, and we already knew it because we predicted it.

That's why Life Is Magic. The key is to Believe In Magic........  :):)

I was a little tired today, gotta get my High Energy Mojo back again, and then I will resume hikes and other regular activities. I am hoping they will open Placerita Canyon soon, so I can check it out and see what happened to Walker at the other end.

Today, nothing special except I did finish watching the BBC version of "Quatermass And The Pit", which, for all it's technical limitations compared to the 1967 theatrical version, was pretty outstanding in it's own way. It's twice as long as the '67 movie version, so the story was well explored. The script, by Nigel Kneale, is one of the greatest and most original in all of horror or sci-fi. As far as I know, he was the first to propose the theory - which is now gaining popularity with all the Ancient Aliens themes nowdays - that "We Are The Martians", that the human race comes from Mars.

You'd have to see the movie to see why, but it's Pretty Creepy.......

For me, I may just have to do a "Quatermass" marathon in the near future - maybe around Halloween - with both versions of "QATP" and also "The Quatermass Experiment" (the first one) and "Quatermass 2".

Yeah, they were doing trilogies way back in the 1950s.

I would love to one day try some Ghost Photography. I mean, "love" is probably not the right word because it expresses an eagerness, and if I ever did pursue such a thing, it would be done with utmost respect, and permission. I mean, I probably won't ever pursue it, because in a way it's Ouija Board territory, but back in the 90s, during my photographic work at The Meadows, I got many ghost photos without even trying. I've never posted them because it doesn't seem right....

But my brain and my intuition are right next door to the psychic/spiritual world, so if I had another opportunity, maybe one which came about by chance, I would be interested to try it again.

It all comes down to communication. Here in the physical world, you can now talk to anyone on Earth at any hour of the day, thanks to technology. We don't have an electronic technology thus far to communicate with The Other Side, but that's what the Sixth Sense is for.

Anyhow, that's all I know for today. And, I think that James (of Versus Me) ought to be named Official Cheesehead of Wisconsin. He's earned it!  :)

See you in the morning, Sweet Baby.  I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment