Monday, August 15, 2016

Cleveland Rocks! + 7SD video + Singin' In Church + "One Step" + 1989

Happy Super Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a great show in Cleveland, and I see that you are getting ready to head out to Massachusetts for your next concert on Wednesday. Enjoy the road in the meantime! I know I'd be having a blast, given my recent driving experience....  :)

I saw your latest video, too! Actually as you know, it was the one you made for 7 Seasons Deep last year, and I was wondering what had happened to it (if it got shelved, etc), but it was another good one with your personal stamp on it - your look - and the use of the Hot Rod was a nice touch. You included a nice edit when you showed the car coming to a stop, with then a quick cut to the engine fan slowing to a stop also. I notice all the little stuff.....

That was a nice catchy song by those guys, with a 90s vibe in the vein of the hard melodic rock of that era. I'm glad it is gonna finally come out, and I will wait till you post it yourself to hit the "like" button.

A good Sunday in church, as always. We sang a song called "All Good Things" based on Ecclesiastes, just like The Byrds famous song "Turn Turn Turn". Our choir is very small, often only about 8 or 9 members (maximum 13), so we are trying - with the help of our director - to fine tune it and make the most out of the voices we have. As I've said, I kind of like it that way because you don't get lost in the shuffle of many many voices. You get to Lead Sing!

If we ever make a video, you are getting the call.  :)

No movie tonight, but I did watch an excellent and very dramatic episode of "One Step Beyond" about a small group of French soldiers in WW1, who - while on a night patrol - witness enormous rays of light in the sky. At first, they dismiss the light as German flares. But then, one by one each man becomes disoriented and imagines himself in a peaceful place, removed from the war. It is a God Metaphor, and the whole thing was very "Playhouse 90" and very well written and acted, one of the best episodes thus far of a terrific series.

I will return to my 1989 Tidbits very soon, perhaps tomorrow. It takes a lot of mental energy to focus on that case, because the details are myriad, and those are the ones I already know. The details I don't know require even more exertion in trying to remember, as I continue to try and connect the dots. As I've said to Grimsley, this case is so huge that I could spend five hours just talking about one aspect, and the aspects run into the low dozens.

What I am trying to reconstruct currently is what I will call the "downtime" between events. In my estimate, the whole thing took twelve days,  but there were times in between individual events when I was back at home, as improbable as that seems. I have had a whale of a time trying to reconstruct the day-by-day series of events, but I think, after all these years, that I have a basis for the first three days or so, as described earlier. What I am trying to uncover is how I got home after I was taken to the military base.

More importantly, I also want to know why I was simply "taken home", rather than given any type of assistance which would be normal for a victim in any ordinary criminal situation.

I had, only a day or two before, been the victim of a horrific kidnapping. For real; no joke. You know the man's name, he is a professor at CSUN. His address was 9033 Etiwanda Ave in Northridge. In a normal world, he would have been arrested, tried and convicted, and sentenced most deservedly to life in prison. And I would have been given some kind of therapy, or counciling or medical attention. I was given the latter.

But to avoid the former, to avoid dealing with the situation, which must have been pretty formidable for them, they just erased my memory. And ultimately, they took me back home and literally just left me there, like a lab rat.

And the situation continued for several more days.

That's what makes me think it was an experiment, ala MK Ultra, rather than just something I triggered by going down to Concord Square on the night of September 1st.

But in reality, I know it's a lot bigger than that. It's just hard to explain.

So I will focus on the "blow-by-blow", the moment by moment and hour by hour, and will try to reconstruct how I got home from the Air Force Base.  /////

That's all for tonight, SB. Enjoy the road!

See you in the morning. I love you.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment