Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Friday The 13th + Agalloch + Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a good Friday The 13th. :) I went out to Santa Susana in the early afternoon for my usual hike to the top of The Slide. Tonight I am tired because last night, Pearl was up on and off til 5am, so hopefully both she and Kobi will sleep through til morning this time. Fingers crossed....

I am glad you got to shoot with your friend and model, and you got a great response to the photo you posted this morning, many positive comments and likes on FB.

I was sorry to read about the breakup of Agalloch. From what John posted, it sounds like a lot of issues with other members rather than just band apathy, so who knows, maybe they will work things out. I'm glad I got to see them three times, and you got to see 'em too, and that was one of our very first points of communication when you went to that show in Chicago in Summer 2012. I remember you were messaging me that night, because I had kind of put you up to meet those guys and play 'em your recording of "Not Unlike The Waves". I remember you were a little stressed about it, but it was still a fun night - I was at a stage play of "The Exorcist" in Beverly Hills, and you were at the Agalloch show in Chicago, and we were exchanging last minute messages just before both our shows were to start.

It was a fun night, and a fun memory.  :):)

I only saw one post today, the pic of Tristan and his Mom, so maybe that is a reference to you and your Mom? Cause I had enquired about the road trip to the state park, and I know you guys had made such family trips before. If so, I am glad because your Mom supports you all the way, as far as I can tell anyhow, and that means your Mom is awesome. Family is everything.  :)

Well, that's all for tonight, Sweet Baby, just cause I'm really tired this evening. With proper sleep, I will be restored, and then I can expound (or try to) on the hair-splitting fine points of Early Christian Theology, and the Heresy Of Nestorius, who preached that Christ was really just a man who had God inside Him.

Hey, somebody's gotta expound on it.

I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment