Monday, May 9, 2016

Late Sunday Night Love + Geometry

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am back at Pearl's, getting settled in. The kitchen radio is tuned to KUSC and all is well. I hope you had a nice day, and also a nice Mother's Day with your Mom. I saw your post a little while ago via your friend Bri, and you know I love the message in that one!  :):)

We had a good morning in church, and good singing. Our director says we are sounding more "musical" each week, and I got a nice compliment from a lady who came up and said "I can hear you all the way in the back row, and I am glad you are in the choir". I hope that means she likes my voice, haha.

The tickets for the Desert Trip concert go on sale tomorrow morning, and it would be amazing to go all three days and have the mega-experience of seeing all six of those legendary acts, especially because all are in their 70s as previously mentioned. I mean, what a concert.

But I just can't do it, because I don't know if I could get all the way out to that location, which is 150 miles away, and considering my schedule if I was working that weekend it would be impossible. Also it's 200 bucks per day or 500 for all three days, i.e. not cheap. So I won't be buying a ticket, even though it'll be hard to watch it sell out as a bystander.

But I am so grateful for what I have already, and all the shows I am fortunate to see.

I trust that your current projects are coming along well, and especially your video for Sarah's band. There should be a lot of activity soon, as the Summer concert season rolls around, and I hope you get to shoot a ton of stuff.

It makes me really happy that you are doing what you love to do, and it comes from everything we talked about during the last few years, just following your dreams (and specifically your inner voice), and believing in yourself and in Your Life, As You See It.

As long as you live, you will live your life that way - As You Envision it. And it will be a good life, an awesome life, because you will also harmonise your desires and feelings with the world around you, and you will project that feeling of harmony outward into the world as you think about it, and thus incorporate it more and more into your everyday life.

That's the Geometry Of Life : Knowing and trusting your Inner Voice, projecting the harmony you receive from it outward into the Universe (and you do that by being on an even keel, emotionally and psychically), and then being alert to, and receiving the immense feeling that comes back to you, from all the various forces you have thought of. You can simply take a walk at night, and look up at the stars, and project at them and connect the dots, so to speak, in a pattern that connects you geometrically to the Universe.

And there is great power in doing so, and it is very real. And in these ways, you always stay connected to The Real You, as a Human Being. Remember that you are never arbitrary, but that you are Here.....

I won't add "for a reason", because we all know that, or at least suspect it, and it's a bit cliche to say, even if true.

What I say instead is that You Are Just Plain And Simply Here.

Contemplate that fact, and combine that contemplation with the certainty of your Inner Voice.

And lastly, have faith in God, and look at the Geometry above you at night, and you will never go wrong. Instead, you will always remain curious and maintain your enthusiasm in all things.

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment