Sunday, May 22, 2016

Late Night Love

Happy Late Saturday Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a nice day. I saw your post via Aaron, and those kind of photos always signify something very nice in our form of communication - :):) - but the text of the photo said something about Chicago, so maybe you are there? Or maybe you just posted for the photo.  :):)

I told you yesterday about the new filter for the "posts You like" feature on FB. Well today I discovered you can narrow it down even further, from a specific year, to a specific month of the particular year. So now I can filter the current month, and just see "posts You like" that are current. And it posts things I may have missed before, too.

No hike today, cause I was shopping with my sister Vickie. Tomorrow's song is fairly easy, a gospel song called "Ride On, King Jesus". It was one of the first songs I learned when I joined the choir in November 2014, and you can sing it "all out", full volume and just go for it.

Look for my debut album of Soul Music, coming soon.......

See you early tomorrow morn before church, and then later after choir practice.

Post if you can.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment