Tuesday, June 7, 2016

360 + Go Hillary + "Paranormal"

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I am glad to see that you have another video shoot coming up with Versus Me. Is "360 Degrees" the name of a company or is it a technology? I have Googled it, and I see that various bands and artists have shot videos in what is called a 360 degree format, which appears to be an interactive format, but I am still not clear on the concept. Of course, being a low-tech person, lol, I am slow in this regard. But it sounds awesome, and you will of course knock it out of the park.

Today and yesterday, no news to report, just regular days. We did nail our song in church on Sunday, and now we are getting really good. I am looking forward to the more advanced material our director has in store for us later in the Summer.

Tomorrow will be Election Day here in California and several other states, and it will be a historic day because we will have, in America, our first official female candidate for President by the end of the day. Actually, the Associated Press reported this afternoon that Hillary already has enough delegates, but tomorrow will make it official. Trump already looks to be self-destructing with his recent remarks about the Judge, and I think it's all part of the script anyhow. He was never meant to be President. And of course he's not cut out for it, being a complete jerk and a loudmouth.

Tonight's movie was "Paranormal Activity : The Ghost Dimension", which is part five in the series. Nothing arty or profound here, but I have seen all five of the "PA" series and have found each one to be pretty scary, because of the techniques the filmmakers use, and the subject matter. This one was no exception, though the title is misleading because there isn't much of a "Ghost Dimension" to speak of. They aren't big budget scares like "The Exorcist" or movies of that caliber, but they are still effective, and I was a bit unnerved to discover that I was watching the movie on the night of June 6th - a date which looms large in the story.

That's all for tonight. Post if you can.....

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment