Friday, June 24, 2016

Excellent Photos + More Lists (yeah, I know....)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Those were some great shots you posted this morning! Wow. It looks like you were all around the theater, capturing the action from every angle. I love it, and I am sure the bands will too. I see also that you have another new connection, with the producer of the event (Frank Productions). That is great! I just think the whole thing is great, all of the jobs you've been getting, shows you're shooting, new clients. Big time congrats, and again - those were some excellent shots today.  :)

I see that you posted something new as well, via a friend, about what looks like a concert in Appleton at Jones Park. So maybe you were there, too. You are all over the joint, SB. You've got it covered.  :)

Well, it's gonna be a great Summer. Also, that is a nice theater where Stitched Up Heart played. It looks like a restored Classic Movie House like we have here, and I am guessing that's exactly what it is.

Today, a Typical Thursday with a trip to the hair salon for Pearl, so no hikes and nothing to report....

....Which means more lists.

Favorite Athletes:

Baseball : Pete Rose
Basketball : Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Football : Kurt Warner

Best Pizza : Angela's (next to Thrifty at Nordhoff/Reseda in Northridge, sadly no longer in existence)
Second Best Pizza : Morigi's (just a block down from Angela's, and also gone)

Best Mexican Food : El Indio (at Roscoe & Balboa, probably mentioned them before)

First Five Concerts Ever Seen :

1) California Jam (April '74 Ontario Motor Speedway)
2) Electric Light Orchestra (May '74 Santa Monica Civic)
3) Rick Wakeman (September '74 Hollywood Bowl)
4) Camel (November '74 Whisky A Go-Go)
5) Roxy Music (March '75 Santa Monica Civic)

That's all for tonight, SB. I will see you in the morn. Tomorrow I will try for a hike.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment