Sunday, June 19, 2016

Big Production + Limekiln + SBism

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

Wow, that is some big production you guys are working on with Versus Me. I guess it shot tonight? That's means you are most likely editing at this very moment!  :) Actually, I don't know exactly what your role is this time, because you were listed as a "co-producer", but I do know that if there's editing to be done, and if you are the one doing it, that you are Doing It Until It Is Done, haha.

Which also means it will be Well Done, of course.

So now you have two projects going at once, and good things are happening. I'm still not clear on the 360 video shoot, whether it's a format or the name of a sponsor or company, but maybe Versus Me is getting some backing? That would be awesome for you as well.  :)

But I'd say that you are on your way no matter what. There's no turning back now.

Today was a hot one here in the Valley, not roasting hot but about 90 or so, hopefully a harbinger of hotter days to come as Summer will soon be upon us. I went for a medium sized hike at Limekiln Canyon this time, just two miles round trip, but a good one. The main attraction at Limekiln is the creek, always kind of ghostly looking. One of the books I am currently reading is Stephen King's "IT" (which I first read in 1986), and in it, there is a place called The Barrens, a woodsy canyon adjacent to town where the schoolkids play, and where other stuff happens. Limekiln kinda reminds me of The Barrens, not so much in the horrific way as in the book, but just in the way it looks. They are only a couple miles apart, but if Aliso Canyon emits a "Lord Of The Rings" magical vibe, then Limekiln is more "Blair Witch".........

"whitch" is perfectly cool with me, naturally.  :)

Your post via your friend Cory could well be an example of Sweet Babyism, and if so, it is the ultimate one yet, at least in the footage I saw in that video. That is some newborn Sweet Babyism right there.  :):)

Well, tomorrow morning is church and a return to singing. Our director will be back from vacation.

So, I will see you in the early morn around 8:30 and then again after choir practice at about 1pm.

Looking forward to seeing your new videos!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment