Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy Friday + Still Windy + CIA 1989 + Ritchie's Thoughts

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a good day and a nice Friday night. We continued to experience the strong winds for the fifth straight day, and a beautiful bottlebrush tree in Pearl's backyard blew over. It has been there since the 1950s. It is sagging against the roof but not totally broken in the trunk, so maybe it can be propped up and saved. I sure hope so, and I hope this godawful wind condition will end soon. We've never had anything like this in April, not that I can remember, but then you never know what you are gonna get nowdays.

It was a routine day yet again because of the wind. No hike, no going to the park. But I'll be right back at it as soon as possible.

I have been reading my book called "A Terrible Mistake" about the CIA influenced death of an Army scientist named Frank Olson in the 1950s, and it is blowing my mind. The book is 750 pages, so I have to read every day to avoid not finishing by the library due date, and also to remain absorbed in the complex story line. The main thing is that people simply would be stunned to discover what their government was up to at that time (and no doubt still is) in the guise of National Security. The CIA conducted clandestine LSD experiments on unsuspecting people, and did all kinds of horrible things which are too detailed to describe here. We have talked about Trump being a monster; these people were even worse.

But what has me especially interested is a section in the book about something called Project Artichoke, which began around 1953. One of the goals of Project Artichoke was to discover or create an "amnesia drug" to be used on people who were subjected to the CIA's various experiments and psychological operations, so that any particular subject would not remember what had happened to him. The development of this amnesia-inducing drug was given a high priority, as was the use of hypnosis, for the same reason of inducing amnesia and also to implant ideas and instructions in certain persons' heads.

While I am 100% certain I am not a Manchurian Candidate or a victim of any type of severe conditioning experiment as detailed in this book, it is nevertheless a fact that I was both hypnotised and given a shot of some kind of drug in order to induce amnesia in me with regards to what happened in 1989.

That's just the straight up plain truth. And those tactics - to cause a person to have no memory of a very significant event in the person's life - are taken straight out of the Project Artichoke playbook from 1953.

So I have wondered if the CIA was involved in What Happened In Northridge. It happened in 1989, when George Bush the First was President. He was the director of the CIA in 1976 and has had lifelong intelligence connections. And it involved Bill Clinton, who has been rumored to have CIA connections since his days at Oxford, and who more importantly has close ties to the Bush family.

It's all very complex, SB, and just reading it here on a computer screen can make it seem nutty and Just One More Conspiracy Theory, though it is anything but. It is the Most Real Thing In The World, the biggest secret in America, what happened in 1989. And one day it will be known.

But for today, I was just interested and astounded to read about Project Artichoke. You'd think we were living in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany for what these devils did to people. If you ever wonder why I do not worship at The God Of Science, this is one major reason. People split atoms, build nuclear weapons and do all kinds of horrible things in the name of science. And in the CIA, they also conduct experiments.

Sorry to subject you to such a tale, but at any rate, it is all part of my ongoing quest for the Truth.

For an interesting look into the way I think about things, you can listen to the words of Ritchie Blackmore in the video I posted this morning. In it, he talks about the importance of listening to the world around you versus always being verbose and voicing opinions on everything. Ritchie has his Mars in Pisces like me, which makes you naturally introverted, and the way he articulates his thoughts in that video are similar to what I might say when I talk about trying to "get a glimpse" of something that cannot be described. If you recall, I used to talk about that many years ago when I was reading the Oswald Spengler masterpiece "The Decline Of The West". Because we have a stream-of consciousness always moving rapidly through our minds, it is important to try and pay attention to it rather than always distracting ourselves. Of course, distraction (i.e. having fun) is a huge and important part of life too, but so is listening to that inner stream, and slowing it down so that we can make sense of the many "glimpses" it is offering us.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. And I agree with Sarah and Homer Simpson :  "Yeah, man.....I've seen Ten Bands.......I must be beyond cool". Or just distracted by memes.

See you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment