Thursday, April 6, 2017

Kardashians + Awesome DeCampos Trail Hike + Marilyn + Hawks

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I saw your post a little while ago, of your friend with Khloe Kardashian, and I am glad you are back! I didn't see you on FB for the past two days, which could be an FB glitch as we have discussed, but anyhow you have returned, kourtesy of a Kardashian, so hooray. I take it your friend is a clothing designer? With Khloe and Kylie Jenner as klients? Or maybe it was Kendall Jenner. Anyway, good for him. The Kardashians are alright, if you take away all the dumb shows, and of course Kanye. I stick up for them because they are local and they seem like nice peeps. Grimsley has delivered flowers to the Kompound on several occasions and met Kris Jenner.......

I hope all is going well and hope your last couple days have been good ones. We are still dealing with the aftermath of whatever it was that afflicted Pearl. I had thought it was an allergy - simply because we had been at the park two days in a row, and there is a ton of pollen in the air now, and also we hadn't been in contact with any people for a few days - but now I think she got a cold germ somewhere and it incubated a few days and then exploded. She has had just godawful congestion, though it is much better today. The only places she could have picked it up would have been Golden Agers, five days before she got sick, or the hair salon, three days before. Don't cold germs happen quickly though? Well, it has been bad, but thank goodness she seems to be on the mend.

I had a great hike today, on the DeCampos Trail which goes to the top of Mission Point. I went farther than I have since my initial climb to the top in 2014. This time I climbed all the way to the Gas Company gate which marks the final quarter mile or so to the top, so I went about 1.75 miles and 1100 feet up in 38 minutes. Not too shabby. Next time I will go to the top. Today I ran out of time, and I also want to go slow on that last quarter mile because the trail splits off at that Gas Co. gate, and in 2014 if you recall I got lost coming down and took the wrong fork twice which ran into dead end trails on the wrong side of the mountain and scared the heck out of me. So I will Google the right way to go, and it looks easy anyway because you can see the bench at the top from the gate. Just make sure you don't take the wrong fork coming back down.  :)

I tell you all of this just so the next time you are in Granada Hills and hiking on the DeCampos Trail, you will not get lost.  :)

Yesterday was a more basic, ground level hike/walk at Aliso, and a beautiful day too. I began two new books, "The Murder Of Marilyn Monroe" by Jay Margolis. It's a fast read and I'm halfway through already. It's pretty clear that her psychiatrist killed her with an injection to her heart, which was witnessed by the very credible ambulance attendant. Bobby Kennedy was there and wanted her eliminated because she was hysterical and was going to tell the press about her affairs with both Bobby and JFK the President. A couple of thugs from the LAPD at first forcibly gave her shots of Nembutal to try and calm her down, but that didn't work, so they gave her more and more, and finally had the doctor kill her.

I'm sorry about what happened to the Kennedy brothers, and JFK really was a great President. He prevented a possible WW3, and an end of the world, when he led us through the Cuban Missile Crisis.

But they straight up killed Marilyn, or Bobby did, and all of these people in these books I have been reading are all so horrible.

But it's all part of my continuing education. I am also reading a book about the Bush family, called "Family Of Secrets".

That's really all the news for the past two days. Last night I watched an incredible episode of "Outer Limits" from 1964 called "Behold, Eck!" about a two-dimensional being who is trapped in our world and causing disaster. Good Lordy Moses, do I love me some sci-fi, SB. And especially if it's from the 50s or 60s.

I also watched an episode of "Rawhide" tonight, because I also love Westerns, and this show is turning out to be one of my favorites after only three episodes.

Time management allows me to get a lot of stuff done. On my hike today, when I was near the top of the mountain I saw three hawks circling around and riding the drafts. They were beautiful, and closer than usual because I was up at their height. What was neat was that they would sometimes fly in formation, just like jets! It was awesome to watch; they would go straight ahead, in a triangle, just riding the current without flapping their wings, and they looked like little Air Force jets. They all of a sudden they would break off and go different directions, also just like jets at an air show. It was super cool.  :)

I hope all projects are coming along well. Post if you can.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment