Sunday, April 9, 2017

Happy Saturday Night

Happy Late Saturday Night, Sweet Baby,

Just a check in to say hi, with no real news today, except that my sister Vickie came over for the first time in a couple months and we went shopping at several stores and wine tasting (oh boy!) at Total Wine. Tonight my friend David F. came over for a CSUN walk, but nothing else transpired, no hikes, no movies, etc. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, the start of Easter week, and our anthem for church is a "belter" (meaning an easy one) called "Hosanna!". The exclamation point is part of the title. Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will be off for a whole week, until Easter Sunday, which also happens to be my birthday, and it will be fun to begin the day by singing in church on the most important day in the Christian calendar. I have no special plans for my week off except to take it easy and re-alicecooperate (gotta use that joke more than once cause it's a good one, haha). I might undertake an expedition into The Jam Packed Closet of my Tiny Apartment, in an attempt to locate and remove boxes of old photos and slides, in an effort to digitize some more rock pix from my high school days.

I need a bigger place to live so I can get to my stuff without having to tear my closet apart. Well, we shall say "That Will Happen", and it will, just because we said so. Because I need to digitize a Ton Of Stuff, including my Meadows tapes and even some Super 8 movies. And to do that, I need easy access to my belongings.

I hope your day was good. I only saw one post, the pic of your friend and client Betty, who seems to have won some type of physical fitness competition. Well, she is in good shape, to state the obvious.

I hope you had a good day and that things are going well. I hope your planned trip to Iceland is still in the works, too.

That's all for tonight. I will see you in the morning and then when I get home (and am off work) at about 3pm.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment