Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happy Saturday Night, No April Foolin'

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I saw your posts, with Steve & Sarah, and you can tell them that somebody does think they're funny : me. Remember? - I first mentioned that I thought so waaaaaaaay back in early 2013, when I was still writing from the Oviatt Library. You can probably remember the incident, lol. :)

If they are in Chattanooga (home of the Chattanooga Choo-Choo), they must be on tour. Perhaps you will be working with them soon?

I hope your day was good and that you didn't get too April Fooled. It was a beautiful day here, so I took Pearl and the Koberdober aka The Doberman Pinscher aka The Pinscherian Candidate to Lake Balboa at Noon. Then at 3pm I went up to Aliso for a 2.75m hike. Tonight I watched the second episode of "Rawhide", which I can see is gonna be one of the great Western series of television history. It's got it all, the writing, the scenic locations, the acting, the photography, the cattle drives. Any time you have a cattle drive onscreen, whether TV or at the movies, you have got yourself one hell of a Western. And this show is built around a cattle drive. :)

On top of that, it stars Eric Fleming, who actually Out-Machos the boyish Clint Eastwood, who is second billed. Fleming died tragically on a film shoot in 1966, or he might have gone on to be a big star himself. He certainly is great in this series, as is Clint (of course).

Well, that's all for tonight. A fairly difficult song tomorrow - "My Song In The Night", which is very legato and features many offset, call-and-response vocal sections between tenors and sopranos. Wish me well.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment