Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Night Owlism + James Should Be On TWD + Day Off : Reading, Walks, Drawing, Music, etc.

Happy Late Monday Night, my Darling,

It is the Usual Later Start for me, for writing from home, just because of the Night Owl Reversion Factor as previously described. Maybe you are still awake, being even more of a Night Owl than me, lol. That pic of James and his girlfriend was a riot! At first I had to do a double take - "Is that really Negan"? - because James is a known jokester, and because with the grown-out beard, Jeffery Dean looks a little different than he does as the horrible character on TWD. But it was certainly him in the photo, which prompts the obvious question : "How the heck did James and his girlfriend get their picture with Jeffery Dean Morgan"? Were they here in L.A. ? Was Negan in Wisconsin? Were they all in Oklahoma, where TWD shoots? Who was where?

What was even funnier was James' remark about wanting to get hit with the bat in order to make it a perfect meeting. I know you know that would get me, because I know you know that that particular episode grossed me out so bad that I wasn't sure I could continue on with the show. It was truly the most awful thing I have ever seen, on TV or in the movies. Even Jeffery Dean felt bad about it, as he said in interviews. He created one hell of a character, though, even if everybody can't wait to see Negan get what's coming to him.

Maybe he already has, I don't know. Due to work, I have been unable to keep up with all the episodes as they aired, so I will have to wait for the full-season dvd release which should be in August.

Speaking of characters, James should be on The Walking Dead. Not as a Zombie, but as a Rock Star that Sheriff Rick and the gang happen upon on the road somewhere. He would tell them about a Huge Supply Of Cheese that he has stashed and they would take him in. But ultimately, he would be captured by Negan........the storyline could be drawn out over a whole season, and they could use a song by The Milbrandt Boys on the soundtrack.  :)

How's that for a pitch?  :)

Well anyhow, it was my first day off and I didn't do much, as I usually don't do on my first day off because I just wanna relax, go carless, etc. I did a lot of reading, almost finished the Marilyn book. Did finish a drawing. Went for a 3 mile walk at 5pm and a 2 mile walk at 8:30. Watched an incredible episode of "The Outer Limits" called "Cold Hands, Warm Heart" starring William Shatner, about an astronaut who goes to Venus and comes back unable to get warm, and with nightmares of an an encounter with a Scary Venusian Creature. It was like a miniature movie, so classic like the best of early black and white sci-fi.

That was about all the news for today. I listened to Mike Oldfield "Return To Ommadawn" again, and though I've mentioned this before it bears repeating in a very brief tirade : It is a perfect album, one of the best I've heard by anybody in many years. Start to finish perfection.

"Global" by Todd Rundgren is near perfect, too. His best since the 80s.

Tomorrow I will try to tackle my jam-packed closet to look for old photos. Wish me luck. :)

I hope you had a great day. Post if you can.

See you in the morning! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment