Saturday, September 21, 2013

Alcest! (a great Summer)

Okay, Awesome Lady, I am sure you have already left for Chicago, for the in-store performance at Reckless Records. So, have an all-day blast, say hi to Neige, and I will be back later this eve. Last day of Summer + Alcest = A Great Day. Enjoy!

I Love You.  :):)

10:50pm : Well, my Darling, you are probably on the road back home as I write. These are the kind of rock concert experiences that make for lifelong memories - a road trip, then the in-store, then the show itself. Did you take any pictures? If so, I look forward to seeing them. Maybe you took them more at the record store than the concert. That's the way I am nowdays with photographing at concerts, I don't bring my cam because of three reasons : venue policy, jam packed general admission crowds, and lastly, I wanna enjoy the show and not worry about photos. But that's just me, and it's mainly because of moshing, at metal shows anyway. But I bet you got some good shots at least at the in-store!

It was a perfect way to end the Summer, which will also be a lifelong memory.

Now comes Fall and the holidays, and we will enjoy every moment.

Tomorrow morn, I will be doing the Pearl church thing and the Kobi CSUN dogwalk thing, and I still haven't repaired her computer, but I will be home by about 1:30 after picking Pearl up from church. You will be sleeping in anyway. But I will see you in the late morning/early afternoon tomorrow.

I Love You. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment