Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Night I Love You (a little bit added)

My Beautiful Lady,

I'm just getting home and wanted to tell you I Love You. Sending you many hugs and kisses as well. I got a new book in the mail from Amazon, "Axis Of The World : The Search For The Oldest American Civilization" by a guy named Igor Witkowski, so I am excited to begin reading that. A typical Monday for me, though I did make a trek over to the Oviatt to edit/delete more pictures on my photo card. It's easier to do that over there because the computers are super high powered. My little Chromebook is fast, but slow loading when it comes to photos. Anyhow, a basically ordinary day. How is school going so far? Not too overwhelming I hope. Well, walk time is coming up, so I will be back later this evening.

I Love You!  :):)

11pm :  I am listening to Tool "10,000 Days". It's one of those albums you have to hear a bunch of times to digest everything that is going on, and then it hits you how great it is. Tool are a weird band, not something I'm in the mood for every night, but they are powerful and unique, and if you ever have a chance to see them live, which I am sure you will, don't miss them. Their live show has sound and visuals that have to be seen to be believed. By the time they tour again, we will see them together. :):)

Tomorrow I may try to take one of my short road trips, if I can find a suitable destination. One place I really wanna get out to is the old Pearblossom Highway. It's about an hour out of the Valley, but it is total desert and has some great "old stuff", like abandonded gas stations and who knows what. But for a shorter trip on a work day, maybe I will try The Old Road, which runs parallel to the I-5 freeway, just to see where it takes me. Other than that, I will just keep up with my studies. I am loving this time we are in, and all the interesting things that are happening. Do your best in school, but keep yourself at the forefront.

That's all I know for tonight. I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment