Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kitty Heart! (I'm Back!) (I Love You)

I "Heart" my Angel, and her kitties know it! Another great photo! Did you have to wait a while for them to create that pose, or did you just happen to catch it as it was happening? I think it's a message from your cats, they know what's going on.  ;)

I am hanging around the apartment again, still hot out, but at least I am getting some much needed dusting and cleaning done. Labor Day weekend, so I'm laboring! Soon I will venture out to shop, maybe look for a movie at the Redbox. Continue to enjoy your day, my Darling, and give your wonderful kitties a hug from me.  These are for you - xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'll be back to write more this evening. I Love You!

10:45pm : My Darling, sorry I'm late! I was out on my walk and I ran into my friend Dennis and his kids at CSUN. I hadn't seen them in a while, so we were hanging out and talking. But, I wanted to get back to be with you. I am gonna post this right now, so you won't wonder what happened to me, and then I will be back again in just a little bit. I Love You!

11pm : For me, it's about being reliable and having you know you can always count on me. I know it might not seem like the world's biggest deal, but for a long time now I have posted at a certain time of night, right around midnight, and I didn't want you to have to wonder, "where's Adam"? That, my dear lady, is one thing you will never have to worry about me. I like being reliable, and I love always being there for my baby.

This time, running into my friend was a surprise, but always -every time - in the future, when something is planned, like a concert, I will always say, "I am going  to a concert (or whatever) and I will be back at such-and-such time". These days, I am not much for "hanging out with the guys" anyway. I am a guy, who, no matter what I am doing, I basically can't wait to be back home again with my Darling. It could be home, or anywhere, but you are my magnet, my compass, and wherever you are is where I want to be.

Just so you know.  :):)  

To quote the title of one of my favorite Metallica songs, "Nothing Else Matters".

I saw your post about the photo club. Are you already a member, or going to join? I just think that the energy of what is happening is so great - so great! - and it is something I can feel in my soul from two thousand miles away. Elizabeth, you are so connected to your passions now, and I am thrilled, because I have talked so much about destiny, and following your bliss, and I can both feel and watch you ascending into it. You have, in so many ways, the same desire and expectancy for discovery that I have always had, and I am filled with joy at your joy .

It is wonderful in the extreme to share these days, these experiences with you, and now that we have settled in, it is especially nice to relax and enjoy the ride, day by day.

I can feel you as I type, you make me so happy.

:):)  xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment