Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Song (more added) (worried) (more added again)

My Darling,

I am just getting home. I had a really nice day, went to two parks. While I was at Pearl's, I saw your post of "Think Of Me" from Phantom. Not being familiar with the song, I didn't know the lyrics. Seeing them just now, I must say, I hope everything is okay. I say that because you don't often post songs, and when you have in the past, the message has been quite the opposite.

Well, I sure hope everything is okay. I will be around all night except for my walk.

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending you all my love.  :):)

I'll write more later. I'll be here right now until 8pm, then my walk, then back at 9.

I Love You!

7:45 pm : I think I am just gonna stay home for the time being. I must admit, reading those lyrics makes me worry. Please, Elizabeth, if you read this, let me know how things are. I am sorry, I am probably worrying over nothing (and I sure hope that is true) because everything has been great; even just this morning, you posted the funny Justin Beiber thing. But those lyrics this evening, I would not have hit the "like" button had I known what they were. I sure hope you didn't see my "like" of that post and think I agree with the lyrics. God forbid. Anyway, I will stay home for now. I hope you see this blog, and maybe post something so I can rest easy. Thanks.

10:05pm : Just to underline it, I saw your post when I got to Pearl's, and I saw the title. It sounded like a nice title, so I clicked like. Being at Pearl's, I never could have clicked on the song itself without crashing her computer, so I had no idea what the lyrics were. But, like I said, everything has been so wonderful, for so long, that I just figured it was a beautiful song about thinking of the girl you are in love with. I sure hope I have all of this wrong, but those lyrics are so pointed.

I had a fun day, and I wanted to tell you about it, but now all I can do is worry. I mean, just a week or so ago, you posted that picture of a girl's hand with a ring on her finger, and I was over the moon with elation. I am crazy about you, Elizabeth, you are my love, my family and my life. So if something is wrong, would you please tell me? I'd ask you if you are mad at me, except that I cannot possibly imagine a reason. We just had a profoundly wonderful Summer, and even if it seemed short, there is no doubt that we fell so deeply in love and expressed so many wonderful thoughts to each other. So again, I am just failing to understand about that post, so if you are awake, would you please let me know if everything is okay? Cause right now, I am worried, and it's hard for me to worry. It will be hard for me to sleep.

So please, if you read this, let me know how you are feeling. If I have the whole thing wrong, which I fervently hope, then I can just laugh at myself and think of what a dummy I am, and go to sleep as the Happiest Man In The World, which is what I would normally be doing. I sure hope you read this, and thanks.

I Love You With All My Heart.  :):)

11:05pm : Well, I guess it is going to be a hard night for me. I don't know what to say, that such a post should come out of the blue like this song has. I wish you would clarify it for me. This is one of those times when I wish we could talk to each other. I have never minded the form of communication we have had since February, because in the hands of you and I, we have developed it on a deeply symbolic and intuitive level, and - I have thought - that we have always understood one another. And beyond that, I have always thought, despite a few miscommunications early on, last Spring, that resulted in some slight misunderstandings as we were getting used to talking this way, that we have really and truly established something, a lasting love. This is not just something I get from computer communication, but from a deep intuitive sense. However, I am not so good on the other end, at trying to understand something like this, which seems to me to have come out of a clear blue sky.

All I know is that I had a Miracle happen in my life in April of last year. Miracles are not something that happen every day. I have been around long enough to know that most people never experience what we have. For you and I to come together in a world of billions of people, and to have everything connect the instant we met..............the only way to describe that is a Miracle.

Miracles are rare, probably exceptionally rare, but they are real .

We should never get so used to the reality of a Miracle that we take it for granted. 

Anyhow, I won't go on and on tonight.

I will say again though, that it's hard for me when I don't understand what is going on. I stress out, can't sleep, can't eat. It's not fun. So please understand that. I am more than just words on a page, but a real person, one who loves you more than you can imagine.

I will be awake for another half-hour or so. I hope if you see this tonight you can respond, but if not, maybe you can post something tomorrow morning? I know you have a full day ahead, lots of school and work, but like I say, this post of the song came out of the blue. If our love wasn't real, wasn't soul deep, wasn't the Miracle it is, maybe I wouldn't worry so much about such an unusual post.

But our love is all those things, and so I do worry. I can't help it.

Thanks, Elizabeth. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment