Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cookin' (Now I'm Really Hungry!) ("Storm"!) (Love Added)

Okay, my Baby, I'm coming over to your house for dinner, especially if you are cooking with Sriracha! What time do we eat? :)
I just bought a whole bunch of dried California chiles, aka "Anaheim" chiles when fresh. Dried, they have a dark red color, and they aren't real hot, but have great flavor.
I was at the Mexican market, and I also bought a coconut, just because it was on sale. It's already been shelled, but I still have to figure out what to do with it. I thought the white part, the actual coconut flesh, would be softer, but it's very hard and stringy. I'll Google it, see what I can find, and then I actually will have some Sriracha and some chips when I get to Pearl's. They keep it on hand there, hooray! :)

Tonight is Cinematheque night, we are gonna see Fassbinder's "Gods Of The Plague". I've never seen it before, it's his version of a gangster film, but I am looking forward to it because last week's movie was so good. It's about 90 mins, so just like last week, when you add in the Professor's introductory lecture and the extras he usually shows (interviews with the director, etc.), I should be out of there by 9:30 and back home a few minutes after that.

So, save dinner for me!  I Love You, Elizabeth.  :):)

(back tonight, and I'll be around while at Pearl's too....)

10:05pm : Awesome news, Elizabeth! I just saw your post a minute ago, you know I am talking about "Storm". I am guessing you have already heard the master, and I can't wait to hear it too! I was just listening to the solo version a day or two ago, and I know it well, so it will be exciting to hear the full version for the first time.

I am gonna eat something real quick, because I just got home from the movie a couple minutes ago, but I wanted to post right away to say congratulations. I'll be back in just a bit! :):)

11:15pm : Wow. You know, I haven't written much about music in recent times, and I think I just mentioned that last night. We have been doing so much photography, that I have been focusing on that, and all the Weird Stuff I write about. Also, a while back you said that you'd been having problems with your piano, so I did not know how that was resolved, though I hope it has been. I know how much you love your piano. But I love to talk music, as you know. As an Artist, you have many creative outlets, and you can include them all, you never have to neglect anything.

Are you gonna make a video for "Just Before The Storm"? I'm just curious, but you can surprise me! But, please know that the last thing I want to do is convey the kind of pro-active pressure message that I may have done last Summer, when you were recording at home and dealing with computer troubles and other stuff.

We have come a long way since then, even though that was an amazing Summer too. But now we know so much more, on so many levels, about each other, and the meanings of things. We have expressed so much since then. In doing so, I think we have been very successful in putting creativity at the forefront, and making it the sole focal point. Everything else is icing on the cake.

This time the icing is that you have a finished song, very melodic and beautiful and professionally produced.

And, creatively speaking, you have all the time in the world. You can do anything you want.

And I will always be right here beside you. Sweet Dreams, my Darling!

I Love You.  :):)  xoxoxoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment