Thursday, September 12, 2013

Movie (love added)

My Angel,

Yeah, that Fassbinder clip doesn't reveal much, but I thought it was funny just because it has a guy singing a Spaghetti Western-type theme song in German. Wacky Germans, right? Fassbinder has turned out to be pretty straightforward so far, however. I thought his movies were gonna be really far out, maybe a little stiff and pretentious, but so far they have been great. So I am looking forward to this one as well.

I hope you are having a great day. Again, I really loved that piece last night. Tonight I will be back from the movie around the usual time, about 9:45, 10 at the latest. All my love until then, and then.........all my love. :):)

11pm : I'm a few minutes late cause I had to finish my walk. Well, that was one outlandish film. Waaay camp, like a garish combination of Rocky Horror Picture Show & Blazing Saddles, but directed by a German artiste. A camp classic for sure, yet still arthouse. And oh yeah, just so you don't think I've lost my hearing, I discovered, when the movie started, that the opening sequence was sung in English, not German as previously reported. When I posted that clip, I was listening on my tinny little Chromebook speaker.

Are you settling into the new semester okay? And is linguistics still your major? I imagine it is, cause it's a big deal to change majors (said the guy who didn't finish high school, lol). I never asked last year, but I am guessing you are in at least one music class, perhaps a vocal studies class of some sort. I like your school mascot, and I should report that I have been betting big points on UW in my Yahoo College Football Pick 'Em that I play with my brother. I will stick with you guys all the way.........until you get to the Rose Bowl, of course!

This time, this school year, I am with you all the way and I am here to support you in all the hard work and study you are doing. More than that, I support you in every aspect of life, and to use a word I used early on, last Summer, I am your reinforcement for your life, as you choose it. I support you as an Artist, in all things, at all times. I know your heart, and it is Beautiful.

Tomorrow morning I may try to drive up to an old movie location in Chatsworth, close by, called the Iverson Ranch. The ranch itself is no longer in existence, but a part of it has been preserved as a park, which I just discovered on FB. So I will see what I can see. And I will talk to you in the morn.

I Love You, my Baby. Sleep well and sweet dreams.  xoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment