Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Home (love added)

Hey my Darling,

Glad to be home. Lots of driving back and forth today, traffic too, so I am always happy to get out of the car and relax and be with my Angel. I still haven't been able to fix Pearl's computer, no matter what I try from the solutions I've Googled, nothing works, so maybe the computer is toast. I will try calling Dell tomorrow, to see if they can help. It's a matter of finding the time while Pearl is watching the news or something. But I really do like having access at those hours, so one way or another I will solve the problem.

Usual schedule this evening, I'll be here till about 8 or 8:30, then walk, then back!

I Love You, hope you had a great day.  :):)

10:50pm : Tonight I am listening to "Kid A" by Radiohead, a band I am somewhat a fan of. One of those bands you have to be in the mood for. My brother posted that photo of the Roland amp, which brought back a lot of memories. I guess he has had it for about 20 years now. My Marshall half-stack was my main amp after that, and I used it for many years.

Well, I don't have much to report this evening. I am guessing you have a lot of school work. I am looking forward to Friday, when I will have a day and a half off. Two sleep ins! My next extended days off will come at Thanksgiving, and then more at Christmas. All along, I will just keep saving my money and keeping my focus on the goal. That's what's important!

I will see you in the morning. Sweet Dreams until then.......

I Love You, Elizabeth.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment