Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Afternoon Love (All Is Well?) (Sox)

Good Afternoon, my Love,

I hope you are feeling well today, back to normal with no aftereffects. I am just hanging out at home, will head to Pearl's at the usual time. I will write more later, but for now I just wanted to say hi, and I Love You.
Back in a while.......      xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:30pm : I'm at home, listening to KUSC, thinking about you and wishing you a nice relaxing evening. I will go on my walk at 8:30 as usual and will write more later. I hope all is well and that you are feeling good. All of my love to you, my Darling. :):)

(back in a bit.....)

10:45pm : Hey, Sweet Baby! You are right, the Sox did win the series. Now they can shave those beards! I'll supply the razors and shaving cream, haha. :) I am thinking you are being my Funny Girl. Either that, or you did watch the game tonight and are simply observing the outcome. Maybe both! I mean, what do I know; some girls do like baseball. I had no real stake in the outcome, but I did have the TV on with the sound off during the game tonight, so I could listen to music and see the game at the same time. I am glad for the city of Boston, considering what they've been through this year. So, good for the Sox, and their city, and good for baseball, which represents everything old-fashioned about this country. I have nostalgia for an era in which I never lived (a phenomenon you mentioned the other day), and that era would be around the turn of the last century, the 1890s or late 1880s to perhaps the early 1920s. Town squares with bandstands, straw hats, ice cream parlors, Mom & Pop stores. Fantastical new inventions like radios, automobiles, airplanes, movies. Nothing was ho-hum, nobody was jaded (well, maybe some Hipsters of the day); everything was simple, technology and humanity were in balance. That's my nostalgia. That, and for the 1950s, just before I was born. But I am getting off track.........

About those beards..........

Yeah, I think my Funny Girl knows my pet peeves, haha. :)

And that must mean you are feeling okay, and things are good, and I am so happy about that.

Only good things for my Angel.

Well, it is now officially Halloween for you, and it will be in 45 minutes for me. Gotta celebrate the whole 24 hours, you know. Yeah, I'm an eternal Kid, but Kids know what's cool, and most importantly, what is Magic.

Everything I do, Elizabeth, I do with you, and everywhere I go, you are with me. This is our life, and we are already living it. God gave us quite a Miracle.

I am so glad you are okay, and feeling better, and I Love You With All My Heart.

I will see you in the morn. Sweet (and scary!) Dreams.    xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment