Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Sunday (Blessing)

Good Afternoon, my Angel, and Happy Sunday. I just got back from shopping and picking Pearl up from choir practice at church. So I am back at work, but off until 4:30. So, I am just gonna hang out until then. I see that you did go to a Halloween party? Awesome! What did you go as? Post a picture if you have any. :)

Before I went to get Pearl, I stopped by the house, and I saw that they got Kobi a little pumpkin outfit. He was wearing it and looked super cute. He loves Halloween because of all the attention he gets from the Trick Or Treaters, and now he will get even more. Well, it will be a fun week! I will be here till 4:15, and then back this evening as usual. I Love You!

10:15pm : Sweet and Awesome Baby! I wish I was with you right now. I've been thinking about you all day, and it just made me wish more than ever that we were together. Well, there was a song many years ago called "Our Day Will Come", and that is true for us. I've just been hanging around tonight, watching the World Series. Yeah, I know - sports. That's me falling back on my Guyism. Ordinarily, I don't watch a lot of sports, just because I'd rather do something else, but right now I am "in between" books. I don't wanna start my new Joe Farrell ("Covert Wars and the Clash Of Civilizations : UFOs, Oligarchs and Space Secrecy" - how's that for a title?) because I see that the new Stephen King ("Doctor Sleep") has just arrived for me at the Library. Once I check it out, I will only have three weeks to read it, cause I know I won't be able to renew it. Too many people want it. So, I am postponing Joe and will start the SK tomorrow. So, today it was the Series, and it was cool because even though I don't care who wins, there is something classic about October and baseball, something old fashioned that I like. I can do without all those beards, though. It seems every player has a humongous lumberjack beard, so I am gonna buy stock in Gillette shaving cream and hope they get a Major League Baseball sponsorship. I confess I did have a beard once, in the Summer of 1986, but I didn't like it, so I got rid of it

But for God's sake, gentlemen! If you must all grow beards, can you at least keep them neatly trimmed?
Buncha cavemen, lol.

During the week, I will try to go for another short road trip, and maybe use up the rest of the b & w film in my Pentax. Maybe back to Corriganville again, because there is still much to explore there, or maybe back to Stoney Point. I will let it decide itself. I like the rhythm of things right now : working and saving money, and discovering all these magical places on my little trips, reading interesting books during downtime hours, playing my guitar, going for my walks and just staying with my intuition all the time.

I am loving these days so much, and I am loving watching you create, too. Your pictures and music are wonderful, and if you are in a happy & optimistic place in your life, then I am doubly happy and grateful. I just love the rhythm of the cycle, and, for me - I love feeling blessed and grateful, because I want to continue to live inside that power source. To feel love, to be in love, to want to radiate it back to you, to be excited about things, to feel creative, to feel optimistic, to know that life is Amazing.........

All of this is a great blessing, from a great source of power, and you can feel that power inside you. It is with you from the moment you start each day. Even if there are brief lulls, those come from physical limitations of the body. We get sleepy, blood sugar goes up and down, and the reverse happens too - the day starts and we get warmed up and excited about the possibilities of each day.

But we know that each day, no matter how ordinary seeming, is full of possibility, because we are connected to an incredible source of power and wonder and amazement. For me, the gratitude comes because I am aware of how special this is. And the gratitude is not something I am expending - that is what is even more amazing. Instead, the gratitude is something that, the more I feel it, the more it increases in me, the more I am powered by it.

So, my dear Elizabeth, I am loving this season we are in, and this intuitive cycle. It is pure magic.

Elizabeth : you know Life Is Magic when you are just shopping at the grocery store or driving down the street or reading the newspaper and you feel these things.

You feel as big as life. And so it is a good thing, and we will keep it that way.

I Love You, and I send you a hug and a kiss as you read this, and I will be with you all night.

And then I will see you in the morning. Sweet Dreams, my Darling.   xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Elizabeth : I just now saw your photo of the small bird, framed by twigs.........the time on the post says 5 hours ago.......I guess FB is running slow. That is an absolutely beautiful photograph .

That photograph, combined with your comment about it...........I couldn't agree more.

That's me, except to add that it would be just perfect if the only things in the park were the birds, and you.........and me.

Goodnight, Darling.  xoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment