Friday, October 4, 2013

It's Friday I'm In Love (second leg?) (napping & reading....yeah, my Friday night)

Good Morning, my Baby,

I am gonna be home most of the day, just resting up since I went to bed late last night, so unless I go to the store later on in the afternoon, I will probably be hanging out until 4:15. Again, that was such an excellent show last night, and I thought of you standing right next to me, and soon that is going to happen.

I hope your day is off to a good start, TGIF for you, and a great weekend coming up. Go Badgers!

I Love You and will write more before I go back to Pearl's.  :):)

4pm : I'm gonna head to Pearl's in a minute. I was thinking that Alcest might do what they did last time, in 2011/2012. On that tour, they played some shows before "Les Voyages" came out, and then after it came out, they came back and did a second leg. So, if the album comes out in January, maybe they will come back in the Spring. It makes sense, especially since they are now really building a fan base here. And, Neige is a touring machine! Well, that's my hopeful thought for the afternoon. I'll be back at 6:45 as always.

Enjoy the start of your weekend, my Darling!  :):)

11pm : Today was a Chill Day. Nothing major. I was sleepy, so I took a nap this eve when I got home, then my walk. It's real windy outside - we get this weather condition every Fall called the Santa Ana winds, dry and blustery. Usually it doesn't last long, thank goodness. I started a new book, "Symbol And The Symbolic" by Rene Schwaller de Lubicz. He was an Egyptologist in the esoteric rather than scientific sense. I heard about him from Joe Farrell's books. This book is short, only 68 pages, so I almost finished it. It's really interesting, about the way symbols - such as hieroglyphics - affect the brain. According to de Lubicz, they do not constitute a language, or a memorized system, in the way an alphabet works, but rather they work subliminally, provoking us below the surface of conscious understanding.

So in other words, it's right up my alley.  :)

Sweet Dreams, my Darling. I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment