Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Morn With The Kobester

Good Morning, Sweet Baby,

I see that you went to Homecoming yesterday. It looks you had a good time, and I am glad. I know how much you love all things Star Wars, which is awesome, too. :) And, you guys kicked Northwestern's butts, so I won 19 points, yay! I would've bet 30, but the point spread was pretty big, and Northworstern (oops, I mean Northwestern) were nationally ranked coming into the game. But the Badgers showed 'em. Will they make it back to the Rose Bowl? It'll be tough, because of the loss to Ohio State, but you never know. If they do make it, I could even root for them if they were playing Oregon or Stanford, Pac-12 rivals to UCLA. Only if they were playing the Bruins would I have to root against 'em.

But for now, I am sticking with 'em to get to the Rose Bowl.

Well, it was another CSUN morning for The Kobedog and me. It's one of those nice overcast morns that will give way to a pleasant, sunny afternoon. These October days have been picture perfect, so I have been trying to enjoy them to the fullest. I am gonna pick Pearl up at 1pm, then I will be around from about 1:30 til 4:15. This weekend has also been the Fall Carnival at Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church, which was my Mom's church. As you know, the Northridge Methodist Church is literally right out the window of my apartment, and right next door to that is the Catholic Church. Anyway, on the last night of their Carnival, they always have the Beatles tribute band Ticket To Ride playing, and tonight they are gonna play at 6:30. I know I just saw 'em in August, but they are really good, and it's free, so I will probably stop by for a little while in the course of my walk. Maybe watch a half hour's worth or so. I will come home first, after Pearl's, and then go on my walk about 7pm, and probably be back around 8:30 or so.

I checked the Black Kitty's food bowl this morn, and her food was all gone! Milk too - gone. So that's good! I put more food and milk out, and I will check it when I pick Pearl up. We've got us a hungry cat!

Have a great afternoon, my Darling, and I will be back here around 1:30pm my time. I Love You!  :):)

11:10pm : Just checking in to say goodnight. I went over to the church to watch Ticket To Ride. Hope your evening was good. I Love You and will talk to you tomorrow.  xoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment