Wednesday, October 9, 2013

At The Movies (We Rule)

I am home, my Darling. I was at the movies since 11:30. Grimsley had been after me to go see "Prisoners" for a couple weeks now. A lot of movies, I just wait until they come out on DVD, but he had been hammering away at me - "Did you see 'Prisoners' yet? You've gotta see it". So, I finally did go see it. It's 2 1/2 hours long, and makes "Silence Of The Lambs" look like a Disney movie. Really, really dark and grim. Having said that, it was well done, as a thriller. But I am wondering why he wanted me to see it so bad. So, I will ask him next time I talk to him.

Now, though, I am where I really want to be, talking to you. I Love You So Much, Elizabeth. :):)

I like the picture of the mountain climbing kid. He's got our kind of spirit!

I'll be here til 4:15, then back at 6:45 as always. Hope your day is going well. :)

11pm: I am guessing you have a lot of schoolwork right now, so I will follow your lead for the time being. Tomorrow will be a typical Thursday, with a Pearl hair appointment from 11:30 til about 1pm. Other than that, I'll be around. I Love You! xoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S: I see the pic of Sophie Miller, so I guess we got crossed up, you must have posted as I was writing. Anyhow, I am always thinking about you, so if ever you are stressing from all the work, or anything, I am always here for you, in any way you need me. I am always your reinforcement, and besides being the guy who loves you, I am also here to listen, if you need me to, and to always send you strength.

I know you are strong in every way already, but when we combine our strengths, we are unbeatable.

Just so you know, each and every school day, I am with you 100%.

We rule.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment