Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thinking Of You (to Golden Agers) (I'm home) (to Pearl's) (relieved) (I Love You)

Elizabeth,

I am home now, just for a little while until 10:30, but I wanted to see how you are doing. I hope you are okay. Today is a Golden Agers day, so I will be back and forth, but I will check back to see how things are going. I Love You, you are my Angel and I am thinking of you.
 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  Healing Hugs and Kisses  :):)

10:25am : Okay, my Darling, I am gonna go take Pearl to Golden Agers. I may drive over to Stoney, or Garden Of The Gods, just to release a little nervous tension. I don't know if you are in the hospital, or at school, but I figure it's gotta be one of the two. I am hoping it's school. Anyway, I will check in on my cell just to see if there is any news, and then I will be back here by 2:30 after Golden Agers.

I Love You. :):)

2:40pm : I am home and will be here til 4:15. Trusting that you are okay. I Love You and am right here.

4:00pm : Well, my Beloved Baby, I will take heart in the words from your post of last evening, that you went to the ER because of a "stupid" reason. If it's stupid, I am hoping that means it can't be too serious. Mostly, mostly, mostly, I will pray that whatever happened, it has been remedied by now. I can't have anything happen to you, you are my Angel. So now I will be your Angel, and watch over you and protect you.

I am gonna leave for Pearl's in a minute, but I will be right back here at 6:45, and I will be thinking of you the whole time. I Love You, Elizabeth. Be well. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:50pm : Okay, my Girl. I just got home and saw your photo. I am greatly relieved to know that you are okay. But..........are you trying to say that you chloroformed yourself? If so, well, that would have to be about the most original cause ever for a trip to the ER. Of course, you know I am only trying to put some humor into the situation. But if that's what happened...........well, let's just say you are creative in everything you do. Even your medical emergencies.

Now, I don't know that's what happened. But just to see your photo when I got home was such a relief.

I was worried about you. So thank God you are okay. I will be here til 8:30, then my walk, then back for the remainder of the eve. Remember, chloroform is for bad guys in the movies!

I Love You, Elizabeth. So grateful am I that you are okay.

:) - that's me, smiling. 

:):) - and that's us, as always.

10:10pm : I hope you don't have any lingering effects from the chloroform. If that is the reason you went to the ER (and I imagine it is), then did they give you oxygen? Something to get it out of your system. I did some Googling about it, and from what I read, the symptoms can be pretty severe. I hope you did not suffer any of the worst symptoms. I know you work in a lab, but I did not know you worked with harsh chemicals. That was one of the things that led me to quit working at Metrocolor, the film laboratory. Film processing chemicals are very harsh & toxic, and there were all sorts of safety regulations that were supposed to be adhered to, but lab management never did that. There were no covers on the developing machines, so you were breathing the fumes all day long. I know it certainly had effects on guy's lungs. I would sometimes have shallow breathing from working there. There were all kinds of toxic chemicals in that lab; one of the first things guys told me when I started there was, "never drink out of the drinking fountains". I didn't ask why, but I never did use the fountains.

Anyhow, that was all a long time ago. I know you are at a major university, so the lab is well funded and again subject to all kinds of regulations, but Elizabeth, if you are working with toxic chemicals please be careful. You don't want that stuff in contact with your skin, or to breath it, or anything of the kind. Chemicals have many uses, but they are mostly bad news for humans, hence the wide move towards organic foods as one example.

Well, I will get off my soapbox. I know it's your job at the moment, and I also know you know all this stuff, and I also know that, if I am right in assuming you ingested some chloroform, that it was an accident.

But I still want you to be careful, and to take the very best care of yourself in all aspects of your life. Again, I know you are already aware of this, but with chemicals, always wear gloves, wash hands with cold water (to keep pores closed), and wear a mask when working with anything like chloroform.

I wish you didn't have to work with anything like that. That's me on my soapbox again, now I'll get off.

If you are okay, or recovering and on your way to feeling better, than I am grateful. Drink lots of water to flush your system. I guess if you were back at work today, you must be on the road to recovery.
When we are together, we will take the absolute best care of each other. Not in a pushy way, but in a happy one. We are gonna live long, happy and healthy lives, my Dear Girl.

We've got a lot of interesting stuff to do.

So, I will post this now because you probably need to rest.

Only good things for you, my Darling. Only good things.

Sleep well, and know that you are loved beyond measure.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

I will see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment