Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick Or Treat! (Ghosts & Romance) (Knowing)

Happy Halloween, Sweet Baby! I will be back-and-forth until mid-afternoon. Gotta pick Pearl up from a church meeting at 11:15, then take her straight over to the hair salon, then pick her up from there at about 1pm. But I will be around after that, from about 1:30 til 4:15. Gonna carve our pumpkin when I go over at 4:30, and then get ready for the Trick Or Treaters. I will be at Pearl's tonight until about 8pm, handing out candy with the Kobedog.

I will check in during the day. I hope you are having a great afternoon!

I Love You. :):)

3:45 : I am gonna head over to Pearl's in a few minutes. Just now I was watching a movie from Criterion, called "The Uninvited". It is a ghost story, set in an old house in England. Scary, but more than that......

Super Romantic. :):)

Well, it'll be dark soon in Middleton. Are you guys gonna hand out candy? Anything else doing? I will be at Pearl's til 8pm, unless she gets tired before that. When I get home I will go for my walk down to a locally popular Halloween House in our old neighborhood. Every year, the owner decorates it to the nines and it's always fun to see. After my walk, I will be back as always.

That movie made me wish I was with you right now .

I mean, I always wish for that, but it was such a perfect movie for this day, and so romantic.

And I love Romantic. And I Love You, Elizabeth. I will see you in a little while.

Enjoy the evening!

10:05pm : We had a fun evening, though we didn't get many trick or treaters. I think the problem was that most of Pearl's neighbors seemed to not be home, all the houses around us were dark, and so our little part of the street didn't attract many kids. At one point I even put our pumpkin out on the corner, so maybe they'd see it lit up and come to the door. We got a few kids as a result, but not the droves we got last year. Pearl got tired around 7:45, so I brought the Kobedog inside and called it a night as far as handing out candy. We did have fun carving the pumpkin at least.

After I got home, I walked down to the Halloween House. There were tons of people there. It's one of those deals where everybody is driving in from other neighborhoods.

All in all, it was an awesome month, beginning with the Alcest concert, and then with the visits to various parks, especially Corriganville. When you are a psychically sensitive person, and more importantly when you are aware of your sensitivity, you begin to develop an appreciation for very small things, things that might go unnoticed by most people. Your photo and caption of the bird in the tree was a big part of what made this month so special for me. I have said this before, Elizabeth, but........you know.

Now, I could say those words to a dozen other people, or a hundred or a thousand. The number wouldn't matter much, because 99.999 % of people would respond by saying, "I know what"? Or they would just look at me funny.

To know is extremely rare. It's not a "something" that you know, it's just knowing.

Many people could take a similar picture, of a bird in a tree, and caption it.

But it would not be the same as yours. Your picture, and your words, captured the knowing.

By the way, I encourage you - this is important - to go back over your photos, and pick your favorite ones, and make a point of looking at them regularly, over and over again. Sometimes study them, sometimes just let them wash over you. But do it : look at them like you would paintings in a gallery. In this way, your photos will speak to you in that silent way, and they will increase your knowing. Never try to analyse it too much, just absorb it. It will re-emerge from you as creativity, or even just knowledge.

Remember, knowledge doesn't always constitute something tangible (although tangible is not the right word to describe what I am after).

But knowing is a rare thing. You have that ability, my Darling, and it's not a learned ability; it can't be learned. It's just in you. It makes you notice things about life. It makes you notice what's inside you.

I am so grateful for these times, and especially for this month, and I want to say thanks for sharing it with me.

I Love You and will see you in the morn, in the new month of November, your month.

Sweet Dreams, my Angel.   xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S. I just went back to FB - that is a great photo by your brother.

P.P.S : Wait a minute. I think that may be one of your photographs from last summer. My mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment