Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Stuff (Hair)

Happy Sunday, my Darling,

I'm home from all the Sunday Stuff. Took Kobi to CSUN early, cause it's another hot one today. I hope you are having a nice weekend. I saw your post about Europe. When are you going? Maybe during Winter Break? Spring Break doesn't seem long enough for an overseas trip, and Summer is a year away. So I will guess Winter Break. Well, it will be an awesome trip!

I am gonna hang out at the apartment until 4:15, so I'll be around for a couple hours, then back at 6:45 as always. I Love You!  :):)

2:55pm : Hey Blondie! :) There's another post about hair, lol. Are you still thinking of cutting it? The way I see it, you would look great either way. Your hair is gorgeous as it is, but with your face you could cut it in all kinds of styles. I only mention it because you've had a few posts about hair. :) As you can see from my photos of just a few years ago, my hair was very short for a few years. I did like that it was easy to deal with; just a few drops of shampoo, a quick rinse, and all done! But after a couple years, I realised "this is not me". The last time I'd had hair that short was probably about 5th grade, haha. So in 2009, I started letting it grow again. In the picture of me standing in front of the painted sheet, from 1989, that is about the longest my hair ever got. It was close to that long all through the 1980s and up until about 1997. In the early 80s it was styled more because that was the era of Big Hair, lol. Now, I'd like to grow it real long again, but the quality of my hair has changed. For one thing, it's a lot curlier or maybe just wavier than it used to be, so when it grows, it tends to bunch up and grow outward. Also, my hair is drier than it used to be so it breaks easier. So I am finding a kind of happy medium with happy, medium length hair!

Still gotta decide when to start coloring it, though. I guess I can wait a while. Despite a picture or two where it looked really grey, that was because the sun was shining in it. In regular light, it's still mostly dark.

But as soon as that grey starts taking over, it's toast.

Your hair, though, is gorgeous as is, and as I said before, would be gorgeous in many different styles.

That is your L.A. friend in the picture, correct? She is standing next to a chain-link fence that looks like it is bordering a hillside. I wonder where that is? The side she is standing on is concrete, so it could be somebody's back yard, maybe in the Hollywood Hills. Well, just a guess.

(back in a bit)    :):)

11:20pm : Just checking in to say goodnight. Tomorrow we will start another good week. :)

I Love You.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment