Monday, October 28, 2013

Perfect (Us) (Are You Okay?) (just checking) (with you always)

Good Morning, my Angel,

I wanted to wish you a great start to the week, and to say again that your wonderful photo and accompanying comment made me feel so happy and sent me to bed locked in Spirit with you. It must've not come through on the FB news feed, which was why I didn't see it until late, but when I did..........

aaaaaahhhhh........My Elizabeth, how I love her so.

That photo says it all, everything we share, you and I.

So I just wanted to tell you again. I will be around most of the day, til 4:15. May go over to the Botanical Garden after a while, but mostly I'll be here. I Love You and am always with you.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4pm : I did go over to CSUN for a little while, but it was mostly just to get part of my walk done, because it might rain tonight. Rain? Noooooooooooooo! This is L.A. ! We don't like rain!
I am kidding. I don't mind a little rain now and then, but it's been so long since it has rained that I've forgotten what it's like. They said on the news that this is the sixth driest year in Los Angeles since they began measuring, 135 years ago. One of these years. though, we will get another El Nino, where the rain is of biblical proportions. That's when we really do rain, during an El Nino.

Well, I am off to Pearl's, my Darling. It has been a wonderful day, thinking of you, thinking of us. I loved the picture of the human and kitty bracelets. Everything represents us, we are always together, and I am so much in love with you. I will be back at 6:45.  :):)

9:35pm : Elizabeth, I just got home from my walk, and I saw something in my newsfeed about you being in the E.R. ? But I see that you deleted the post. So, whatever it was, I hope you are okay. Please let me know if possible, but if you can't I obviously understand. I will assume for now that it was not a catastrophe because you wouldn't have put it on FB, even if you did end up deleting it. Still, the ER is the ER. So, I hope you are okay, and I am sending immediate healing energy your way for whatever did happen. I love you and will be here the rest of the evening. :):)

11pm : I know the ER can take forever, even if you have health insurance. Whether you are still there or not, know that I am thinking of you. I just hope you are okay, and I will trust that you are. Even though I am not in close proximity physically, I am still right there with you, Elizabeth. I know that you know that. So, I will stand by and wait to hear from you, and will send Love and White Light to you in the meantime. I am always here, and will do anything for you at any time. Right now, I will watch over you. :):)

11:40pm : I will say goodnight for now, but I am still thinking of you, my Angel. I hope that whatever happened, that it wasn't a big deal. I hope you are not in any pain, that you didn't break anything, that you are mostly okay. I hope you are home by now, so that you can rest. Maybe you can skip school tomorrow. Sleep in, and then whenever you have the chance, just let me know how you are doing.

I Love You and am with you all the time.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)   Love, Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment