Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review (Snow?!)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

Wow, that is some review they gave the Russian Circles album. I am gonna pre-order it over at Amazon after reading that. I imagine they will tour behind it, too, so expect some dates very soon. I am just hanging out this afternoon, no appointments. I watched a very creepy little film from a producer named Val Lewton who made very stylish mystery/horror films in the 1940s, most notably "Cat People" which is a classic. The one I just watched was called "The 7th Victim", from 1943. Genuinely weird!

Now I need to go for a little walk just to shake off the jitters, so I am gonna go over to the Botanical Garden for a few, maybe take some pics if anything presents itself. Then back to Pearl's at 4:15 and the usual evening schedule.

I am thinking of you all day. I Love You so much! xoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back at 6:45....)

8pm : I saw your friend's post about the snow. OMG! Isn't that early, even for you guys? I just checked weather.com to see what the forecast said for Halloween, cause I love it and am always worried about rain. They say it will be sunny that day, but at the same time I saw that Middleton today is 35 degrees. Wow. Well, I wish you a nice Halloween and a return to Autumn weather before Winter sets in for real. Maybe this was just a false start. Unless you love snow, of course, like your friend. But not so early! :)

Well, I will go on my walk in a few minutes, then come back and write more. I will be looking over the San Gabriels at about 8:30, and thinking of you. :):)

(back in a bit.....)

11:15pm : Not much else to report this evening. I had a nice walk, but am still dealing with these stupid bugs in my apartment and had to spray more Raid. I am glad to be coming to the end of a work cycle, cause I am really tired. But, I get two sleep-ins this Saturday and Sunday. That will be great!

I hope you had a great day, and I will see you in the morning. I Love You!  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment