Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Generations

Good Evening, my Darling,

A busy day today, lots of back-and-forth. Today is also my brother's 50th birthday. It's funny, y'know, because all the Landers kids are now at least 50, and yet we still think of ourselves as "The Landers Kids", and I think that's true of a lot of people from my generation. Heck, it's probably true of all generations, but with us, we came into the world when the emphasis was on youth culture for the very first time. Some of my earliest memories are Chris being born, and The Beatles, and he came into the world just three weeks or so before they came to America for the first time, to appear on the Ed Sullivan Show. So it's a trip that we're all 50 or over now, but it's also kinda cool. And like I've said, I just think of us all - all the generations that came after us - as one big group, because we all grew up in a post-TV, computerized world.....

I'm gonna relax for a little while, then go on the rest of my walk later on. I hope you had a great day, and I'm glad to see that the temps have moderated somewhat.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:15pm : Just checking in to say goodnight. I'll see you in the morn.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment