Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Night Hello

Good Evening, Nice Lady,

I'm just getting home. I didn't get back to the smog guy because I wanted to see if I could glue that carbon canister tube, and I finally got it to stick after holding it up to the canister for about fifteen minutes. I used some Super Duper Glue similar to Krazy Glue. I wanted to let it bond for a day, and to see if it will hold in place after a day of driving around, so if it's still holding by tomorrow, then I'll go get the timing re-set and take it back to smog. Then, if it passes - hooray. And if it doesn't, I'll "retire" it for 1500 bucks. But I'd rather keep it.........so reliable.

I checked the UW website after I saw the temps this morn, and I saw that classes were cancelled. I hope you guys will get a break soon, and on weather.com it says that the temps will come up for at least a couple days, and then we'll be into February and before you know it - March.

So, I'm thinkin' about you as always. Gonna hang out til 8:30 then go for my walk, usual schedule.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment