Sunday, January 5, 2014

Glad (more added)

There's my girl! I am glad to hear from you, my Baby. I'm just getting home from picking up Pearl at church, and you must have just posted that pic of the couple, cause it wasn't there when I checked Chromebook 2 a few minutes ago. I guess that means everything is okay. I mean, as I said last night, I know obviously you're not stranded out in the cold, but below zero is below zero regardless. I have no idea, other than I'm certain it's gotta be hard to deal with.

I'll be around most of the rest of the day, other than walks (and I'll probably keep to my current schedule of doing part of it around 3:30 or so). Tonight I am either gonna make Lentil Soup or some more Onion Soup. I can't decide, but I will! Just stay warm, and think of me, and I will think of you, and we will be together.

I Love You Elizabeth! :) < That's me

:):)  < and you know who those two are.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11pm : Well, my Angel, I am hoping for a good upcoming week for you. I guess you have to stay indoors during this cold snap, but it can't last forever. I dunno what's going on. The year is off to a tough start, but it will certainly get better. I don't know what more to say, except that I'm right here and I love you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment