Thursday, January 9, 2014

Organised (Movies)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I'm home from Pearl's. I saw your post, and I figured that's the kind of stuff you are probably doing. If not organising your film equipment, then something along those lines. Playing music, too. All kinds of stuff. I guess the weather was a little bit better today, was it not? Weather.com said it was in the 20s, so at least it was on the "+" side of the thermometer, and maybe you were able to go outside, too. Yeah, I've gotta organise all my photos, too. I wanna get everything digitised, scanned, preserved, restored, etc. It's gonna be a big job, and a bit expensive. I wanna start with my Northridge Earthquake videotapes, because they have both historic and sentimental value. In my case, it will also involve a closet, but I will have to pull everything out of my closet to get at all my tapes and negatives.So, if I can at least start the project in 2014, then I will feel I've made great progress, haha. But yeah, I love to organise stuff! And.......(I think I've mentioned this before)........I'm even a Magazine Squarer. I like to have everything lined up nice and straight. Helps the Feng Shui!

I got a movie at the library, so I am gonna watch it and then go for my walk afterwards. It's called "The Heroes Of Telemark", a WW2 film about a team of soldiers who try to stop the Nazis from developing an atomic bomb. I love WW2 movies, so it's right up my alley! :)

I'll be back in a while and write more. I hope you had a great day, getting stuff done, with weather improving, too. I Love You, Elizabeth!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : I went for a late walk tonight, cause of the movie. It was pretty good, a little slow in places, but it had Kirk Douglas and Richard Harris (can't go wrong with those guys) and best of all, it was filmed at the actual Norwegian factory where the Nazis were producing "heavy water" for their nukes. It's a true story of how the Norwegian resistance fighters stopped them. Nowdays, if the Nazis tried to take over Norway, they'd just put up a massive stage at the border and have Black Metal bands play non-stop, which would sonically destroy them.

I have to admit that, at the library, I also checked out the "Mary Poppins" dvd.

Wait a minute! I shouldn't "have to admit" that. It's a great movie! And, ever since I saw "Saving Mr. Banks", I've been wanting to see it again. It's such an early memory for me, and it seems like "Mary Poppins" and The Beatles all happened at once. I saw it at the Reseda Theater, fifty years ago (my goodness!). I would have been four years old, so my sisters probably took me, but I know we saw it more than once. And I hadn't seen it since, but now I have to!

I will see you in the morn, my Angel. I Love You.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment