Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Chillin' (Inbox)

Happy Saturday morning, my Darling,

I'm back at home. My sister is not coming over, so I'm just gonna chill for a while and rest up. Weather.com shows that the Middleton temp is much more tolerable today, so I hope you are enjoying the day, whatever you are doing. I'm gonna hang out here till at least 2, maybe 3pm. Maybe do a little shopping later, but I can do most of it tomorrow. Have a great day!

I Love You.    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(back in a bit)

11:10pm : I am listening to the Schumann piece I just posted on FB, as played by Andras Schiff. I saw your post, from Sarah, about the inbox messages. I never saw that "other" box before, and when I clicked mine, it had more messages than my regular inbox. It's like the FB version of spam. I don't know if you posted it for a reason, or just for fun, but if it had to do with any FB issue that pertains to you, I can understand. There are a lot of creeps in the world, and you already had videos on Youtube to begin with. Creeps seek out women, especially beautiful ones. But you can shut them out, if it's a problem.

I don't know if you've ever had creepy messages, but I do know that you should immediately delete anyone and any message that is in any way derogatory or unwholesome. Just remember, it's the Internet.

Anyhow, I don't know if that's why you posted it, but I don't want you to have to deal with weirdoes.

My day was low key. I hope yours was good. I Love You.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment