Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mr.Banks (I Love You)

Good Afternoon, my Angel,

I'm just getting home. Instead of shopping, my sister and I went to see "Saving Mr. Banks", which was really, really good. Movie of the year in my opinion, such a deep and moving story. I'm gonna go for part of my walk now, before I head to Pearl's, but I just wanted to say hi.

Thinking about you. I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:10pm : I sincerely hope you are holding up in that extremely cold weather I am reading about. I mean, I know you are in a house and thus protected, but it still can't be easy. I am hearing about temps like 50 below wind chill factor, stuff that sounds like Antarctica. That's mostly Minnesota, but still.......

Just know that I am thinking about you, and wish you were here with me. I'd write more, but I didn't do anything special today and it would just be a recitation of the usual. I'm always interested in your day, too. I'm here if you need me.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment