Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Morning Love (Gravity)

Good Morning, Incredibly Beautiful and Sweet Baby,

I checked the UW website, and I see that you do begin school tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you an enjoyable last day of vacation. Before you know it, Spring Break will be here. I am taking Pearl to the dentist at 1:30 but will be mostly around until then. I like the picture of your friend in London, but what I wanna know is.......can we go, too?

We can?  Thanks!! (I'll just have my bags packed and sitting by the door, so whenever you're ready...)

Enjoy your day, my Darling. I Love You!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back in a bit)

11:05pm : I'm listening to Scriabin. His music is kind of idiosyncratic, like a Russian mash-up of Chopin and Debussy. I am also reading about a physicist named T. Townsend Brown, who theorised that gravity may be a "push" instead of a "pull". He was an electrical genius like Tesla, and claimed to have measured a wavelength just outside the light spectrum that he claimed was gravity, coming from the aether. He is little known today, but Joe Farrell makes an interesting case that his experiments were used to develop advanced propulsion systems that account for some of the UFO activity over the past 70 years. Farrell says that some UFOs are human-made, and that they were developed, in secret, to counteract the "other" UFOs that were so widely seen and reported in the late 1940s and early 1950s.

It's weird stuff, but I have made a study of it, cause I always want to know what's really going on in the world.

Well, my Baby, I wish you a good first day of school. You've got it down by now, of course. I think we started the year in first gear, and now we will be shifting up into cruising speed as we head into Spring. Inspiration will present itself. So, I will wish you sweet dreams for tonight and see you in the morn.

I Love You, Elizabeth.     xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment