Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Night Home (Music)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm home, listening to the Lakers game. Maybe they can finally win one tonight. I hope you were able to get your computer problem solved. It was a typical day for me, just a lot of driving, mostly. So, gonna relax for a while, then the usual walk. I'll be back later.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:05pm : I am listening to the music of John Bull that I posted on FB. I'd heard his name before, but not his music. It just popped up on Youtube. What interests me, besides the music - which I find very beautiful - is the fact that the guy was born in 1562, 123 years before Bach! Now, in my book nobody is ever gonna supplant JSB as the Supreme Musical Genius, but it's clear that his genius didn't just spring up out of nowhere. He had influences, too. Rameau and Couperin were both his contemporaries. But John Bull was six generations ahead of them, and his music is ultra melodic and thoughtful. For you and me, he's almost 500 years ago. I didn't know keyboards went back that far, but I suppose I will have to do more studying.

All in all, a good day. The Lakers lost, but that's par for the course these days. I'm reading my Joe Farrell book. Tonight was a bright full moon, and I looked up to see what was out there. It blows my mind that I can see mare (seas) on the Moon with the naked eye, from 238,000 miles away.

Sweet Dreams, my Angel. I Love You and will see you in the morn. I hope your day was good.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment