Friday, January 10, 2014

Going To Silverlake (Home Is Where The Heart Is)

Good Evening, my Angel,

I'm home from Pearl's. Tonight I am gonna go down to L.A. with Grimsley and our friend Charlie who is in town from New Hampshire, to see Jesika from Gram Rabbit. She is playing a solo show at a club in Silverlake. She doesn't go on till about 11pm, so I'll be here for a while. I think we are gonna leave around 9:30. I'm guessing I'll be home by 1am. I know you'll probably be asleep by then, but I'll check in to say goodnight anyway.

I hope your day was good. I Love You!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:30am : I am back. I got down there about 10:15, but she didn't wind up going on until almost Midnight. So I just hung out on the sidewalk with Grimsley for a while. The show was fun. Her new music is more of a electro-pop sound than Gram Rabbit, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. She only played a half hour, though, so it was kinda brief.

At any rate, I am glad to be home and writing to my Darling. I wish you Sweet Dreams, though you are probably already in the middle of them. I am gonna eat something real quick and then get to bed, and I will still be able to get almost 5 hours sleep. Not too shabby! So, my Love, I will see you in the morn and we will have a good weekend.

I Love You, Elizabeth.    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment