Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy First Day (Romance)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I wanted to wish you a good first day of school, so I hope everything is good, you got all your classes, etc. It'll be nice to see your friends again, the ones you know just from the University. Pearl is at Golden Agers, so I am here til 1:45pm. I will resume my short road trips in a couple weeks or month, when the light gets better for photos. Right now, I am either gonna read about Weird Stuff for a while or maybe watch a movie. I have a DVD of a film called "Pandora and The Flying Dutchman" starring James Mason and Ava Gardner.

So, movie or Weird Stuff?........(yeah, I realise I'm a goofy individual).

I'll think about it for a few minutes and then decide. Meanwhile.....enjoy your day!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:10pm : I'm listening to the Chopin Ballades as played by Vladamir Ashkenazy, a very good Chopinist. I hope your first day back was good. School started at CSUN, too. We will be starting our latest retrospective at the Cinematheque on Thursday, the films of Indian director Satyajit Ray. I did wind up watching the movie this afternoon. It was Super Romantic, like a fable.

We will do our own film retrospective one of these days, of Super Romantic movies. The audience will be You and Me. I know a bunch of good ones, you can pick some more.

It's a state of mind, is Romance. They sure nailed it in this movie.

The rest of the day was normal, just doing my shifts, etc. I did read about more Weird Stuff, too, so nothing got left out.

I Love You, my Angel.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

See you in the morn.

No comments:

Post a Comment