Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chicago? (?)

Hi, my Darling,

I am here at Pearl's, just getting things in order, but I wanted to check in because I haven't seen you all day. Maybe you posted earlier, while I was at church, but if so, I missed it. I can't find anything, either, by searching "posts you like", so I dunno.

Maybe you are still in Chicago? But then I don't know if you went to the Alcest concert, either. That's all I can figure - that you did go - and are still there, hanging out with friends perhaps.

Anyway, let me know if you get a chance. I went to the Orange Grove tonight to watch the Super Blood Moon. CSUN has a small observatory there, and I figured they would have it open for this event, and they did. There was a small crowd there of about 40 people. I was hoping to get a look through the telescope, but we had moderate to heavy cloud cover in L.A., so we didn't get the full effect or the really clear view you are seeing in some of the photos that have been posted. It was still kind of cool to see, though, and better than the other Blood Moon we had a while back. I hope you got to see it with a nice clear view. Maybe you got some photos as well.

I am gonna finish getting situated here, and then I will write some more in just a few minutes. Post if you get a chance.  :)

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:15am : I am back. I am gonna guess you are still in Chicago, cause I haven't seen any posts just now. All just guessing on my part, of course. At any rate, I hope you had a nice day, and I will try again tomorrow.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment