Sunday, September 13, 2015

Top Notch

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Hey! I saw your latest promotional video over at your professional website, for "Performing Ourselves". It looks great, Elizabeth. The edits all look natural and effortless, like the human eye looking around the room during a dance class or performance. You also coaxed nice, emotive little statements out of those girls, very sweet and heartfelt. I have gotta say, overall, it looks like something that you'd see on PBS - girl, it's that pro-looking. :)

So, a giant High Five from me, and a hug and kiss. Was that a recent job, or something you had already finished a while back? It sure adds to your repertoire, and can you believe how professionally you have come out of the gate after graduating from college? You have the magic touch, say I.

Today was a bit low key for me, the sleep situation being what it is here. The painters were supposed to come this morning but never showed all day. This is reminiscent of the situation we went through with the kitchen cabinet makers last year; I think the reliability of workmen in general has gone down in recent decades......I just think, in life, if you say you're gonna show up, then show up. That's one of my maxims.

You don't have to show up in life, but if you say you're gonna, then Do It.

Well, at least tomorrow morn is church, and I get to sing.  :)

I hope your day was good.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment