Friday, September 4, 2015

Perfect :):) (Super Late Love)

Hi Elizabeth,

Okay, that is the perfect post. I love that post. :) And, I am glad to hear from you. I still have to finish my walk, so I will write more when I get back to Pearl's.......

But that is a great post, and funny, too. :)

I Love You. See you in a little bit.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:35am : Hi, my Darling, and Happy Super Late Night. I've had a problem tonight getting Pearl to go to sleep, which is why I am so late. At Midnight, she thinks it's morning because her hours and sense of time are all turned around. Anyway, I am tired but wanted to let you know that I love you. I had (and have) a bunch of stuff I wanted to say about your post earlier, of the girl with the birthday cake, but my brain is a little bit frazzled, so I will catch up tomorrow.

I am so glad you posted today. You make me happy because you are You. One thing is for sure : there is no one like you, Elizabeth. As for me, I just need, like, even three days in a row of full sleep would be awesome. If I could just get my energy back, then I will go on regular hikes and do more stuff. But it's been a bit difficult of late. Still, it's my job, and I want to do it to the best of my ability. I read stuff online at caregiver support group sites, and it is reassuring because other caregivers describe similar (and sometimes far worse) situations, and so just knowing that someone can relate makes me feel a lot better.

Sleep rules, though, and when one has regular full sleep, one can play the game with a full deck of cards.  :)

Well, I think everything is gonna be okay. I will catch up tomorrow and write more.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Thanks for not forgetting that!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment