Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Evening Love (Cooper)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I see you are back. Earlier this afternoon, I did see a post from the Alcest concert, with you and Johan and some other fans with the band after the concert. So, I'm glad you got to go. While I was at Pearl's, I did a search of "posts you like" and saw a photo, by you, that looked like it was taken from the stage for Versus Me at Sonic Boom. So you did wind up going to both concerts after all, which was my initial thought. I knew there would be no way you would miss Alcest. I will be seeing them a week from Wednesday, and I've got Van Halen coming up Friday, so I am excited.

Well, I am glad you are back. I am gonna finish my Dennis Dunaway book, then watch the final episode of Season Two of "The Walking Dead", and then go on my walk. I will write more later, back at Pearl's.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:20am : Happy Late Night. I am sitting here browsing Youtube for clips of the original Alice Cooper group, now that I have almost finished the Dunaway book - which is a classic - I am reminded of why they were my favorite band as a young teen. It's a shame they broke up and Alice the singer took the sole identity of the entity known as "Alice Cooper", because as a solo act his work fell far short of the group's efforts.

Still - I love 'em to death, to paraphrase an album title.

Nothing else to report, just a regular evening. It looks like you have a lot of musical things happening with various groups and friends, so I will stay on back burner for the moment. But that's fantastic that you got a stage pass for that festival. That will lead to people knowing who you are, and getting more passes.

That's all I know for tonight. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment