Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Felt Weird But Better Now (sweet dreams + looking forward)

Hi, my Darling,

I am here at Pearl's, and still getting things situated, but I just wanted to check in right away because earlier, when I got home at 6:45, I wasn't feeling too good. It was weird. You know I've been complaining about being tired recently - well, on and off today I felt a little fatigued, like low blood sugar or something. Mostly I was okay, but certainly did not feel like my energetic self.

Before I left for home at 6:30, I had my 6pm tea, as always, and this time I had half a bar of 72% dark chocolate that I got from Trader Joes. Before that, at 4:30, I had some plain yogurt and blueberries. Hadn't eaten a lot before that, so maybe that had something to do with it, and I know I've had problems before with the dark chocolate - it's really rich - but whatever the deal was, when I got home at 6:45, suddenly I was feeling a bit dizzy, like a mild vertigo. So I laid down, then I got sleepy but it was combined with some hot and cold chills & mild nausea. I had wanted to write upon getting home, because I saw your posts, and I thought maybe you were getting ready for another model shoot, or maybe you were just saying hi.  :):)

But I felt so lousy by 7pm, that I thought I'd better just stay on the couch and not try to sit up. So there I stayed, all evening, until it was time for me to come back here. I didn't go for my walk, didn't watch any shows or do any reading. I just wanted the dizzy feeling to go away. Now, it mostly has. The sweats and chills are gone entirely, thank goodness. I'm pretty sure I don't have a bug, there's no aches and pains or swelling or anything. Mainly I think it was a combination of little sleep all week, plus I didn't eat enough earlier today, and then when I did eat, it was sugary stuff, and most of all the super rich dark chocolate, which has given me problems before.

But I am here now, and feeling a little better. I want tomorrow to be a great day, and I know it will be, so I am gonna take it easy tonight. I might try to go to bed a little earlier (circumstances permitting), but at any rate, I just wanted you to know I am here and I Love You.

I'll be up for at least a little while, at least an hour, and I'll write a little bit more before I go to bed. Hope you had a great day and a nice evening.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:40am : Hi again, Sweet Baby, and Happy Super Late Night. All is now quiet, so I will go to sleep in a few more minutes and hope for some quality sleep, and then a good day tomorrow. I am really looking forward to your video! What time are you gonna post it? I will stayed tuned for whenever it will be.  :) I am also looking forward to the surprise of the music!

I am pretty sure we don't have any workmen coming tomorrow, so I should be here in the morning til about 11am or so, then home in the afternoon.

Sweet Dreams for you and me both, then, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment